Edwin Lake Ltd offers support to trainee Chartered Surveyors

To qualify as a Chartered Surveyor it is necessary to obtain a relevant approved academic qualification (usually a degree or post-graduate course) followed by a formal panel interview having completed at least two years on the job training supplemented by a fully documented and structured learning programme.

We are very pleased to have been able to offer a placement of ongoing work experience to Mr Rob Graham who is currently studying at the University of the West of England. We hope to be able to offer Rob and other students high quality work experience covering a number of disciplines which will undoubtedly help in securing a permanent position and may assist in gaining membership of the RICS.