| |

Help To Buy and Shared Ownership Valuations

If you purchased a property under the Government Help-To-Buy Scheme you will probably require a Valuation from a Chartered Surveyor if you wish to move home or to pay off the Help-To-Buy loan. We are RICS Registered Valuers and we are familiar with the specific requirements of these Valuations as required by Target HCA. A Valuation carried out by a Chartered Surveyor would also be required if you purchased a home under a shared ownership scheme and you wish to move or buy another share in the property.

We undertake a several Valuations of this type each week and we can normally fit in a Valuation inspection fairly quickly around alongside our other Survey and Valuation inspections. We charge £150 plus VAT for smaller flats and houses up to £250,000 in Value and £200 plus VAT for properties work between £250,000 and £500,000. If you require an updated Valuation after three months then we charge 50% of the original fee. The Valuation fees are competitive but VAT is payable.

We also carry out Valuations for for Taxation and Probate (Inheritance Tax) purposes. For matrimonial Valuations you are best advised to use a Valuer with court experience and expert witness training.

If you require a Valuation please call Emma on 01225 300879 or 0117 3637 699.